About Me

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Day [yay,I made a blogger acc :D]

Morning
I made my blogger acc  (I've been wanting to make an account on here for quite a while now since its better than blogging on myspace)


Period 1 : 
Did height and weight,I'm 4'10"
and I weigh about 100lb (which is average)

Period 2 : 
Worked on greek mythology 


Period 3 :
My teacher was trying to get everyone to know each others names,since saying-
"Hey-!You!",is kinda rude and she was trying to train our memories.


Period 4 : 
Worked on classwork and homework.
When my teacher said,"If you have your textbooks,you can work on your homework in class,if not--"
and as he was saying this,he was intensely tapping on my textbook o__o;


Period 5 :
Took notes on the several tools used to measure in science (such as flask,graduated cylinder,ect.)
Period 6 :
Drew stuff in class P:

No comments:

Post a Comment