About Me

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Yesterday was Saturday 5/5/2012

  At 10:45am, my sister's friend, Christian, picked us up and drove us to Heroes comic bookstore for Free Comic Book Day. My sister got a copy of The Avengers and I too got a copy, alongside The Transformers Regeneration One all for free.
  Next, we went to Barners and Nobles, browsing around for the majority of the time. I picked up and read a copy of Let's Pretend This Never Happened, I found it to be a good-humored book, but sadly, I couldn't buy it no matter how much I wanted to continue reading it. I still have plenty of books to read at home, A Clockwork Orange, The Catcher in the Rye, Pride and Prejudice, and Peter Pan.
We spent a lot of time flipping through magazines too. I got a copy of U.S. News's The American Revolution.
I offered to pay for it, but Christian payed for it, which I'm grateful for.
  Lastly, we went out to lunch at Chipotle.

No comments:

Post a Comment