About Me

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

After School Homework Session with Christine

I invited Christine over to help her with her homework. Our first reason was to do something about her lab report thingy and that was quickly solved by looking it up. Then we started working on her world history stuff.
Her assignment was to make a bubble chart on the religion, science&philosophy, and misc. of  China, Mediterranean area, and India. We had trouble in the Indian philosophy&science part. For the fact India is part of Asia, I suggested that they may've had relations with China and the Chinese philosopher, Confucius.
  "But, Confucius is from China", said Christine.
I misheard her, " Vagina? "
( China and vagina rhyme )
  " What?! O_O Vagina? "
 " Ohhh! I misheard you, sorry o__o ", I replied :B

  We later got the rest of the bubble chart done, with Christine's sleepy-writing, and my writing. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment