About Me

Monday, March 12, 2012

6th Period PE 3/12/2012

  Finally, after the long wait for the construction to come to an end and receiving the lockers, from here on out--dressing out for PE. Woo-hoo! I'm glad!
Checking out guys in shorts! :D
  "Pervert.", my friend, Carolina said.
  "Hehe!", I laughed, glancing over at David's slightly-hairy legs. > u >

  First, we did stretches, sit-ups, push-ups, jumping jacks, jogs in place, and jumping from side-to-sides.
Then, we ran two laps outside of the track, because the Freshmen had the track today.
Running on the cement made the soles of my feet sore, but its okay! It was certainly a great workout.
Lastly, after a little rest, we did sit-ups,push-ups, and planks on the football field. The sun beamed beating the heat through the clouds. It was AMAZING, even the tiring parts. I like everything, especially learning from my experiences.

To see where I am in PE now, I'm working out at home even more.
More tai chi, yoga, squats,and stretches!

No comments:

Post a Comment