About Me

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Attending Ranyka-chan's B-day at the Mall

  Colleen picked me up from my place at about 1:15pm,we arrived at the mall at about 1:25pm,and met up with Israel-senpai in the food court.This tall dude that goes by the name of Dominic later came,then Kevin-kun,Roosevelt,and Jennica-chan.Ranyka finally arrived at 2:30pm.As I waited,I folded cranes and took a nap.Colleen had to leave the moment Ranyka arrived D:
  First,Jennica lead us to a Christian-store.Jennica got the store clerk to explain to the group what the store was about.The moment I heard the words "Christian" and "religion"--I tiptoed outta there with the theme of "The Pink Panther" playing in my head.
I plopped down on a nearby bench.I folded my legs,placed my folded hands on my lap and meditated.Ranyka and Kevin later met up with me a few minutes later at the bench.Then everyone else later came out of the store.
  Afterwords,we went to the food court.The woman at the pretzel stand was constantly grinning at my childish features. o__o"
  Ranyka decided to go get movie tickets.I told that I already purchased a ticket for "Water for the Elephants".A few other people wanted to go see another type of movie.Dilemma.
I told Ranyka that it was okay and I could get another ticket.Aimless confusion,dilemma.I sat down up against a nearby pillar and folded a heart.I went outside to get some fresh air.I went back inside and sat up against the same pillar.
Ranyka later came up to me saying that she bought movie tickets for "Water for the Elephants".
I asked if it was okay-she replied that she wanted to see the movie,but some of the others didn't.
  The movie was alright,a slow paced opening,but the middle was pretty darn interesting.Minus Robert Pattison,I found the movie fairly enjoyable. 

[The day in a summary]
  Today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment