About Me

Thursday, June 9, 2011

My day at Santa Cruz Beach.

  In the beginning with Han,it was BORING AS FUCK (no offense Han).I later managed to meet up with Kim and Jenny.
  We then went on some epic log-water-slide-ride.Jenny was in the front,I in the middle,and Kim in the back.When going down the water-slide-- Jenny leaned back against me,accidentally hitting my head with the back of her head > o <
Jenny was mostly soaked with water;I was merely splattered on the sides;Kim was barely in contact with the water.
  Afterwords,we went to the beach.
I collected a few shells and a sand dollar.Kim and Jenny tried dragging me to the shallow ocean waves,eventually-I gave in (I fear being pulled in by the waves).
  After going to the beach,we went out to eat at a pizza place.
I didn't eat any pizza,because I lost my appetite.After that,I went off with Kim and Jenny in town.We passed a homeless guy that was holding up a sign :
" Need BEER food please"
  We passed by the man again,but this time- I approached him,
" I don't have any food,but how about a hug?"
  His face lit up,"Sure,okay."
We hugged,I felt a fragment of his memory slip into me-my body ached a little bit from the memory that was absorbed.It was one of his painful memories.
  Kim,Jenny,and I walked around some more.
We ate some cheesecake ice cream,then I hugged the same homeless guy again.

..I think he wasn't homeless at all,he was probably just a man going through hardships that needed food and love.

  I,not satisfied with just two hugs-approached the same man again.Before we hugged,I said,
" I have the ability to absorb memories with the people I come into contact with.You've been going through a lot. "
 He smiled back and we hugged.Compared to the last two hugs,this hug was much warmer. 'Had my kindness touched his heart?' Like how the hell should I know.
But even so,he has a good heart.
  Before we parted,I gave him my light green lucky bracelet,
"This is my lucky green bracelet,I used this on my exams."
 He replied," Thank you,I will wear this,thank you."
"Take care,have a nice day"
"You too",he smiled back.

  Today was a great day,minus the beginning.
I WISH I ASKED FOR THE GUY'S NAME THOUGH. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment