About Me

Saturday, December 17, 2011

12/17/2011 - Morning : My Dream

  I awoke at eight o'clock, lying there, thinking about my dream and pulling out what stood out the most.

  The dream  : I was running and I got hit from the left by a ball. Later, I was on a pathway that lead straight forward. I felt nothing dark about it. Lastly, I was walking, encountering Israel-senpai up ahead,
he sped past me ( I didn't even receive a glance from him). I was neglected, or ignored.

 I'll only type down a couple of the interpretations :

  Ignore - To dream that you are ignoring someone or someone is ignoring you represents some aspect of yourself that you're not paying enough attention to. Perhaps you are overlooking something.
Alternatively, it may reflect your waking experiences of being ignored by that person.

  Left - to dream of the direction left symbolizes the unconscious and repressed thoughts / emotions.
It is an indication of  passivity.

  [ My thoughts ]
    I'm starting the process of ignoring a certain someone, though I haven't exactly made a complete decision to ignore him. I feel as though he has something to say.
I feel calm at the same time, though.
I don't feel anything strange either, just clear and a bit repressed
(unless that's considered strange).  [Shrugs]

No comments:

Post a Comment