About Me

Monday, December 19, 2011

Ignoring Stupid-Head : Day One

  Stupid-Head is being stupid, I told him about my vision yesterday and my recent thoughts, taking it negatively, he asks me why I'm so negative sometimes.
 Its like its not natural to be negative. It appears to me that from his point of view, I'm the most negative person in sight.
Why pick on me [ rolls my eyes ].
Haha, it reminds me of this book :


  I could understand how annoying it is for me or just anyone to be negative, but we all have our reasons even if its something like a misunderstanding.
  Strangely accurate horoscopes today :





[9:08PM Update/edit]
  To ignore him -- its pretty obvious that I'm doing nothing, but running away.
But, taking time off to think isn't so bad. We're being childish.
I'm being childish. We just need to understand each other more.
It just feels so distant.

No comments:

Post a Comment