About Me

Thursday, December 1, 2011

12/1/2011 - My Day - Scarves of Happiness

Today is the day I deliver the scarves!

 [Morning]
  Julie says that for every time I'm home late (4pm is the limit), she'll move one thing in my room.

 [ At school ]
  I greeted Janus-chan and Crystal-chan. I delivered the purple scarf to Crystal-chan, I'm glad that she liked it.
 Janus-chan told me that her father used to make artistic creations and drawings; she'll show some of them to me tomorrow. I later gave Colleen-chan her blue scarf. By coincidence, she was also wearing a scarf. I'm glad that she also liked the gift.
She said that she'll disguise the blue scarf with her scarf, so then she wouldn't get caught. xD
  I later met up with Han-kun and told him what happened yesterday on our way to 1rst pd.

 [ 1rst pd ]
  We did an in-class practice essay.

 [ 2nd pd ]
  Mister Castanos repeated this dumb joke to help us remember mitosis,
"  My sister and I were dancing and she stepped on my toe, I say,
' Ow, you stepped on my toe sis ' . "
( Words underlined sound like the word, " mitosis " )
Then he says, " Now ladies, you know what to say when this happens...
' Prophase, metaphase, anaphase, telophase!' " LOL

[Brunch]
  (summary) I talked with Israel-senpai for 8 minutes, he later left to go to the quad. I later talked with Jennica at the last two minutes of brunch.

 [ 3rd pd ]
  We went to the cooking room to dine on fruits (apples & bananas) with chocolate dip. I simply ate the apples.
  A little bit later, when Carlos-kun was eating a banana (and stealing from Johnathan-kun's chocolate dip),
a bit of chocolate splattered on his lower lip and chin. Octavio-kun, Elijah-kun, and Johnathan-kun described it as, " Chocolate Cum " . We all laughed at the idea (haha!).

 [ 4th pd ]
  Worked on making and studying flash cards.

 [ Lunch ]
  I greeted Crystal-chan, Colleen-chan, and Judy-chan. Because the wind was absolutely vicious, we went over to the C-building for shelter. We stood in front of room C101, just like back in freshmen year.
  Mister Vansambeek later came out of his classroom. Jokingly disgruntled, he said,
" I don't mind Colleen and I like Tammy, but the rest of you people ( Crystal-chan, Han-kun, Micheal, and Judy) could just leave! "

 [ 5th pd ]
  Quiz.

 [ 6th pd ]
  Sat in the gym and wrote in my journal. One of the teachers flung two plastic balls into the open, and some dudes took advantage of these balls and started kicking them around.
It was amusing to watch the balls fly in midair or ram-smack into random people.

[ After school ]
  On my way over to Ms.Sabado's, I was taking my usual route in the hall where there was the boy's locker room to my right (which is under construction) and the JROTC building to my left. A young man (that had saggy pants and had a saggy walk) was passing under the locker room, wasn't paying attention to his surroundings and was caught by the plastic cover that construction workers had put out. He struggled like a beast in a net, though it wasn't that complex to simply lift the cover and move on.
 He roared, bustling under the cover for a mere 25 seconds, when he had successfully lifted the cover, he glanced around with an expression that read,
' What bitch-what? Whatchu lookin' at? '
 Several steps behind, I giggled silently to myself.

  I cleaned up Ms.Sabado's classroom for about 15 minutes. Outside, the wind roared, surging like a wild oceanic wave.
  At 3:40pm, as I was being caressed by the wind, Israel-senpai arrived, wearing the scarf I gave him earlier today (at brunch).

Comments going in my head : He looked good in the scarf, grey suits him well. My white scarf represents a white cloud on a cloudy day, his represents a grey cloud on a cloudy day. He had a stress-free day today, I'm glad. 


 We sat and enjoyed the wind. I answered a question that I forgot to answer at brunch, it was what my thoughts were about the issue on Facebook chat yesterday. Then I had a moment where I felt like there was a question stuck in my throat. I bickered a bit of what I should do about it. Eventually, I said it,
  " What would you do if I kissed you? "
 OH MY FREAKING GAWD.
I JUST HAD TO LOOK AT HIS LIPS AND BARING TEETH WHEN I ASKED THAT.
  " Wait--didn't I ask you that before? ". he asked.
  " Eh-- you did? I don't remember.. "
  " I did-- you answered that things would probably still be the same. "
  " I can't remember. "
  " Then what would you've done if I had kissed you? "
  " I would--aha-- kiss back ahh..
* I dazed off a little bit here , thinking about all the other things I would've done *
  wait--! [collects self]
  I would kiss you back, when we pull away and look into each others eyes, I'd turn away, blushing. But other than that things may probably be the same! "

  Once that was solved, it was time to bade farewell.
I wanted to have him over for some earl grey (tea), but he couldn't come, due to the fact his mother was cooking dinner today. Lucky--he's having fish for dinner today.
  We hugged. Before 100% pulling away, I said,
" Ah--here comes old school-ness (referring to something I haven't done in such a long time, that it feels old) "
and I kissed him on the cheek. I felt my nose nudge his cheek, before the light pressing of my lips.

  On the way home (4:13pm) the golden-orange, glowing sun beamed up ahead. It was warm ,
I smiled from ear to ear, I'm happy.
  About two-thirds on my way home, the creepy-Mexican guy who greets high school girls and gets drugs from the neighbors south west the street from my place, stood ahead my path with crossed arms and a blue hood over his head.
  " Hi. ", he said.
  " Hello! ", I turned to him and chirped.
  I guess I may've made his day, by making an overly happy-greeting, but I'm really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment