About Me

Sunday, December 4, 2011

12/4/2011 - Dream

  I had a dream where I was in the downstairs bathroom. I saw a snapshot of the toilet and I was washing my hands. After that, I went outside to the dining room, my best friend, Kathy, was there. We hung out, and I was using my laptop.
 Later, I saw a snapshot of a bookshelf, then the dream ended.
 
 [ Interpretations ]

Friend :  Signifies aspects of your personality that you've rejected, but are ready to incorporate and acknowledge. The relationships with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Alternatively, dreaming of a friend indicates positive news.
  Bathroom : To dream that you're in the bathroom represents instinctual urges. You may be experiencing some burdens/ feelings and need to " relieve yourself ". (Alternatively signifies purification and self-renewal. You need to cleanse yourself both emotionally and psychologically.)
  Toilet : To see a toilet in your dream symbolizes a release of emotions. You need to get rid of something in your life that is useless. Seeing a toilet in your dream may also be a physical manifestation brought about your bladder. The dream is attempting to get you up and use the bathroom.
  Hands (washing) : A worrisome issue that you need to work through. Alternatively suggests that you are in denial or no longer taking responsibility of some matter. You are letting go and letting things out of your system.
  Books : To see books in your dream represent calmness. You are moving towards your goals at a slow and steady pace. Books also symbolize knowledge, information, intellect, and wisdom.
  Bookshelf : Various levels of where your mind keeps ideas, concepts, and memories are kept. It also suggests that you need to acquire some information or knowledge in a situation before making your decision.
  Laptop : to see or use a laptop in your dream represents your need to reach out and communicate with others in any circumstance.

  [ Thoughts ]
 I am rejecting a small fragment of myself, I don't know what it is, but I'm ready for it. The days are getting brighter, I can feel it, I'm ready for anything that's coming my way. I've been thinking,
I guess its like an urge, because of my hormones, I've been wanting to kiss Israel-senpai.
I'm going to drop the idea, knowing he wouldn't want that and time is kinda being goofy right now.
  " Don't do it ", is what my heart is saying.
I won't do it, even though I may love him and I remember that dream I had in freshmen year,
I'm not going to do it. Heck, he wouldn't even allow me to anyways. I'm not giving up, just dropping the idea.
 I have now relieved myself (not literally). (Yay)
I'm chill, cool with it, I'm still steadfast, headstrong and patient here.

No comments:

Post a Comment