About Me

Friday, November 18, 2011

11/18/2011 - After School

  I went over to Ms.Sabado's classroom and cleaned up for about 10 minutes before going outside.
It was sprinkling, so I couldn't do much; I sat and meditated.
Before my meditation, I saw a hummingbird flutter amongst the leafy bush in front of me. It had brilliant green feathers and a violet red crest on its breast. He was a gorgeous bird. I wondered if the nectar he collected was that sweet; sweet enough to be consumed or sweet enough to live off of.

[Meditation]  Form of meditation : hearing, focusing on the sounds around me.
  I listened to the chirping of the sparrows, the song of the wind, the rustling and dropping of leaves from the restless trees, and the industrious waves from the streets surrounding school campus.

[2:20pm]
  Ly had me take a picture of her and her boyfriend embraced together under the deciduous tree to my left. I was welcomed to be of cameraman service~heehee~! XD

[2:53pm]
  Jenny, Kim and her friends came by. Jenny gave me some gummy candies and a Deanza college bag.
Before they left, Ly (who was nearby on the bench across from me to the far right) asked,
" You're leaving already?! "
Kim replied, " Go hang out with your girlfriend! " (referring to her boyfriend) xD

[3:25pm]  Wait time 2hours and 10minutes
  Israel-senpai came by with one of his buddies. We greeted one another. I clammed up, closed my eyes and meditated in their presence. A minute later, we bade farewell.
  " I just came by to say 'Hi' ", he said.
He's making a fool out of me. I tasted bitter sadness.
  When their backs were turned, I bent my head between my legs and clutched my internal organs together.

[3:40pm]
  When I saw that they were long gone-- I decided to go home.
" Come, I'll sing you a lullaby", my other half spoke.
I dried my tears. I walked with great lonesome steps. Kim dispersed my thoughts for three seconds, Jenny wished me good luck on my way home. I left them with a farewell and continued on.
 The light rain pelted me as I walked.

[Home at Last]
  I greeted my sister and stripped in the laundry room. I dressed in a white tank top and a pair of pajama shorts.
  " Its not summer ", she said.
Have I gone mad?
  " I do what I want ", I grinned and jokingly replied.
I have gone mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment