About Me

Saturday, November 26, 2011

That Pumpkin-looking fruit that grew on Trees

  I remember, during the beginning of my freshman year, I was sitting around up against a pole during lunch when a girl approached me. I befriended her.
Her name was Ranyka.
We had the same English, math, and science class together.
  I moved quite a bit during lunch, until I settled to a grass spot in front of the C-building.
I like being in close contact with nature, I'm kinda like a plant myself.



  One day, Ranyka-chan brought along David-senpai.
We hung out together in that grass-area day after day, it was fun, really..it was.

  On another day, Israel-senpai hung out with us. Along with another person, I believe it was Francisco.
Ranyka shared her fruity-lunch with us, it was delicious,
because somehow (in which I will not question),
food tastes better when you eat it together with the ones you love.
  Among the fruits, there were persimmons. There was a dilemma of what they were called.
" It looks kinda like a pumpkin that grows on trees..", I pondered.
 Israel-senpai and David-senpai knew the word in Spanish, but not in English.
" Guys, its persimmons. That's what I've been telling you o__o ", Ranyka said.

  Those were really fun times. I wonder what everyone else thinks now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment